A 3:30 Sketch (that I did much later than that). I did the inspiration sketch quote last week. I chose one of my favorite quotes (Philippians 4:13) and drew it (?) if you can call it that. I used markers and a piece of paper and then took a picture of it with my phone and uploaded it to Flickr via the app on my iPhone. Here is the finished product:
I did tell us your day in icons. Emojis are a type of icon, right? Okay good. What I did for this one is just open up a note on my iPhone and put the emojis that corresponded to my day in chronological order. Here is my picture and then I’ll explain my day to you so it makes a little bit more sense.
I got up at 9 to get ready for church. Then we drove home and ate lunch. I did some homework. Then I got in the car and went to my grandma’s house for dinner. We had fried chicken and mashed potatoes (yes I know that is supposed to be a bowl of rice, get over it) and it was very yummy. Then we watched the Redskins game, which of course they lost because they are terrible and I was very sad about that. Then I drove home and went to sleep.
My first daily create this week was this daily create was left intentionally blank. Many people did many different things for this one. I decided to google blank and put the definitions in there as my written response. Here is my response:
(of a surface or background) unrelieved by decorative or other features;
bare, empty, or plain.
not written or printed on.
synonyms: empty, unmarked, unused, clear, free, bare, clean, plain (of a document) with spaces left for a signature or details.
(of a tape) with nothing recorded on it.
2. showing incomprehension or no reaction.
having temporarily no knowledge or understanding.
lacking incident or result
3. complete; absolute (used emphatically with negative force).
1. a space left to be filled in a document. a document with blank spaces to be filled.
2. a cartridge containing gunpowder but no bullet, used for training or as a signal.
3. an empty space or period of time, especially in terms of a lack of knowledge or understanding.
4. an object that has no mark or design on it, in particular.
a roughly cut metal or wooden block intended for further shaping or finishing.
a domino with one or both halves blank. a plain metal disk from which a coin is made by stamping a design on it.
5. a dash written instead of a word or letter, especially instead of an obscenity or profanity.
used euphemistically in place of a noun regarded as obscene, profane, or abusive.
1. cover up, obscure, or cause to appear blank or empty.
become blank or empty. cut (a metal blank).
2. NORTH AMERICANinformal defeat (a sports opponent) without allowing the opposition to score. “Baltimore blanked Toronto in a 7–0 victory”
Well I didn’t realize until just now that this was supposed to be a drawing, oops. But I summarized She’s the Man in two clips from the movie. In case you didn’t know by now, She’s the Man is one of my all time favorite movies. Here is the two panel summary: