Alternatively, a long time ago, somewhere in time and space.
For this mashup assignment, I decided to mix the theme song of one of my favorite shows, Mystery Science Theatre 3000, with clips from Star Wars episode IV. Having had many problems with Windows Movie Maker, I decided to upgrade to Adobe Premiere.
Using VLC media player, I recorded several relevant scenes from the movie, and then used Adobe Premiere to organize them together. This program is so much nicer and simpler when it comes to trimming and arranging videos. I then muted the audio tracks and added an addition audio track of the theme song. Here’s the final result: