This week will be dedicated to going back and looking through the work that’s been done in wire106 that has inspired you thus far. And if you have been operating in your own private Idaho, well then consider this the opportunity to break out of your own world and get inspired.
You will be expected to add three works to the ds106 Inspire site (http://inspire.ds106.us), and then blog about each work in a separate post detailing how and why it inspired you. Tag these posts “inspire” (no quotes).
In the same vein, we expect that you will leave at least ten different comments on ten different blogs. Spread the love, and put them in your weekly summary.
Radio Shows Broadcasting Schedule
The six radio shows that were created last week will be broadcast live on ds106radio (you can listen here) this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights from 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM. At least two Members of the group should be on hand to talk about the behind-the-scenes work for this show.
Tuesday, October 21st
- The Science of the Wire Group Discussion 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- The Science of the Wire radio show 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- The TDSN Radio Show Group Discussion 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- The TDSN Radio Show 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday, October 22nd
- The WireBuyers Group Discussion 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- The WireBuyers radio show 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- The DSTW 76.5 News Radio Show Group Discussion 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- The DSTW 76.5 News Radio Show 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursday, October 23rd
- WMAD Radio Show Group Discussion 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- WMAD Radio Show 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- The Baltimore News Radio Group Discussion 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- The Baltimore News Radio show 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM
In addition to the shows and group discussions airing this week, everyone will be required to do the following two things:
- Be on twitter for at least one of the shows to share feedback real time using the #wire106 hashtag.
- Reflect on at least one radio show they listened to and were not a part of creating. Describe the experience of listening, the various sound elements employed, what parts worked, what parts didn’t, etc. Be thoughtful, critical, and most importantly respectful. Tag this “radiolisten” (no quotes).
Season 3, Episodes 5, 6 & 7.
Video Discussions of Episodes
Tuesday 9:00 AM Episode 5
Wednesday 2:30 PM Episode 6
Thursday 2:00 PM Episode 7
Do two daily creates this week.